Old 12-04-2007, 09:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baal Baal is offline

Default OT Blatant advert (delete if offended)

You will give a 100% discount to group members????????????

Bet that caught at least one beat of your heart. Seriously, it looks
lovely!

Take care,

Baal

I smile and go off waving
(Amiably) - for that's my way
"Muddymike" wrote in message
If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now have
the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday
letting. Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to
explore the northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full
weeks but will only do long weekends at short notice if the week either
side is not booked. Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full information.
I will give a 10% discount to group members.

Thank you for your indulgence.

Mike