Old 12-04-2007, 09:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Keith Kent Keith Kent is offline

Default and so the watering begins...

"Keith (Dorset)" wrote in message
Well Sacha says she is watering...

and so am I.. outside veg, young fruit trees, border flowers.

I don't usually bother with the grass, but there are big cracks there
already.

Is the rest of the nation watering, or just Dorset and Devon?

Keith

I have been watering as the weather has been so good,the soil is dry even at
a good depth.I have had plants wilting already.We need some april
showers,but dont think will be enough,i don`t like to say it but could do
with a steady downpour for a few days!
Cheers keith
Nottingham