Old 12-04-2007, 10:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Little Weed Little Weed is offline

Default Allotment Update

After taking on my derelict allotment last September, I relied greatly
on this group for advice. Daft questions, repeated questions - all
have come to fruition as the plot has finally been cleared, greenhouse
fully functioning, fruit trees, flowers, cabbages, potatoes, garlic
and onions all coming out!
The greenhouse is packed with seed trays - and I'm very happy.
My house is a pit, the children say, "who she?", but never mind!
Many thanks for all of the group's support and advice.

LW)