Old 13-04-2007, 09:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Gill Matthews Gill Matthews is offline

Default and so the watering begins...

In article , says...
Well Sacha says she is watering...

and so am I.. outside veg, young fruit trees, border flowers.

I don't usually bother with the grass, but there are big cracks there
already.

Is the rest of the nation watering, or just Dorset and Devon?

Keith

In Berkshire I am watering seeds and pots. The surface is very dry
but it is damp a few cms down so things that have a decent root system
do not need watering yet. Having said that I have a big pile of mulch to
apply but am hoping for a bit of rain before I do.

Gill M