Old 28-03-2003, 07:56 AM
maison.mousse

Default could i graft a living treehouse together?

PaddyS a écrit dans le message ...
My only suggestion is to select fast growing trees of your area. Have a go
what have you lost. When you have gone you will be able to look down and

say
I started it of, or if you are young you might see the end product before
you snufit.
Paddy
"Moontanman" wrote in message
Maybe, sounds like a great project that your grandkids would enjoy. All

the
trees would have to be the same species for sure.

Moon
remove nospam from e-mail to send to me, I grow trees in aquariums like

bonsai.
I breed dwarf crayfish, great for planted community tanks. If you can

get
me a
shovelnose sturgeon fingerling (Scaphirhynchus platorynchus) no wild

caught
please, contact me

Platanus acerifolia (plane tree) is routinely sculpted in Southern France to
make shelters for restaurants, hotels ect. The trees have a long life span
but grow very fast.

James