Old 13-04-2007, 10:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Martin Harran Martin Harran is offline

Default Self Watering Hanging Baskets

"BoyPete" wrote in message
Martin Harran wrote:
Anyone know where I can get the large self watering baskets like the
ones used by Councils?

I'm looking for abot 50 - 70 of them for our local community
association - have searched online with no success.

http://www.selections.com/GF840/larg...utm_medium=cpc
--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK

I'd already found that one but the reservoir seems small at 1.4 litres, I've
been told that the ones used by councils typically hold about 5 to 7 lites
which means you only have to fill them about once per week, even in hot
weather.