Old 14-04-2007, 03:04 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
drsolo drsolo is offline

Default Using overalpping stones to deeepne pond?

build with a stud wall and face with anything from real to fake brick.
http://weloveteaching.com/mypond/2000/p2000.htm

also consider where to put a veggie filter to keep the pond clean. Ingrid

The end result looks pretty good, but I hadn't really considered using the
HUGE stones. :-) Although I suspect you're right, there may not be much
choice. Are these Unilock stones or some generic variety? Do you remember
the style?

I was considering building a little bump (half wall) on the side to

conceal
some sort of filter with outflow.