Old 14-04-2007, 10:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Re-potting question about Hortag

Sure.

Not only that, cymbidiums grow wonderfully in 100% clay under the
semi-hydroponic culture technique (link at the URL below).

"Kate" wrote in message
I have a cymbidium that needs the compost changing. I have only been able
get a rather small grade of orchid compost locally and wondered if it
would be
OK to open up the compost and improve drainage with Hortag or similar
expanded
clay pellets?

Many thanks
Kate