Old 14-04-2007, 10:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Muddymike Muddymike is offline

Default OT Blatant advert (delete if offended)

I have given Derek a full reply by PM but for general information he is
right we do not mention dogs in the website and should as we are unable to
make an open invitation to dogs as we have two of our own. Other dogs
sharing the garden may cause problems. I must point out we don't allow
smoking in the apartment either.

Mike
www.farend.org.uk

"Derek Turner" wrote in message
. ..
Muddymike wrote:
If any urglers or their friends/family are interested SWMBO and I now
have the apartment on the side of the house available for weekly holiday
letting. Only one (double) bedroom but very comfy and ideally located to
explore the northern Yorkshire Dales. We take advance bookings for full
weeks but will only do long weekends at short notice if the week either
side is not booked. Take a look at www.farend.org.uk for full
information. I will give a 10% discount to group members.

Looks lovely, Mike, we may well be tempted. The one question I always need
answered and seems to be overlooked in you and so many other ads: can we
bring our dogs? walking holidays are pointless (to us) if not!

Derek