Old 14-04-2007, 03:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Tillandsia Garden

Thanks G, Aah T. cyanea one of the ones that are usually potted. Mine don't
bloom as well as they
should & I think its a case of needing more shaded sunlight.
Cheers Wendy

"Garrapata" wrote in message
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 08:20:06 -0700, "Wendy7" wrote:

My Tilly garden. Yes I have quite a few & running out of things to mount
them on.
Tillandsias are easy growers & no trouble at all.
Cheers Wendy

You have a nice collection. Many years ago I considered collecting
Tillandsias and decided not to. I kind of wish I had, now I don't have
room for more plants.
I do have a T.cyanea that my wife rescued from work , it was down to a
couple of leaves when she brought it home, and even though it seems
happy and is growing, it has never bloomed. I keep it in a glass globe
for humidity.
--

09=ix