Old 15-04-2007, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore Pam Moore is offline

Default Avon spray

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:28:58 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

Please can anyone remind me of the name of the Avon body spray which
was a good insect repellant?
I can't find it on the Avon site.
TIA

Melanie and Anne, thank you.
The Avon website certainly does not seem to have that product now.
There is Skin-so-soft dry oil spray in a white bottle with pink and
another with blue but no mention of "woodland" fragrance or any
fragrance! See this page....
http://avonshop.co.uk/avonshop/defau...oduct_list.asp

I have found a place to email on the website and have sent a question
about it.
I thought I had saved the group's previous discussion of this, but
no. I've just searched the Archive, via Google, and found a post from
Melanie (!) giving me the info. (June 2002)
If it is so popular, why have they changed it. Didn't someone say
that the army issue it???

Pam in Bristol