Old 15-04-2007, 10:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Avon spray

Please can anyone remind me of the name of the Avon body spray which
was a good insect repellant?
I can't find it on the Avon site.
TIA

Pam in Bristol

Old 15-04-2007, 11:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pam Moore" wrote ...
Please can anyone remind me of the name of the Avon body spray which
was a good insect repellant?
I can't find it on the Avon site.

Avon Skin So Soft, the original Woodland scent (I think it's called
something different now). Apparently it's not allowed to be advertised as
insect repellant here in the UK.

http://heritage.scotsman.com/ingenui...?id=1819182005

Old 15-04-2007, 03:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

"Pam Moore" wrote in message
Please can anyone remind me of the name of the Avon body spray which
was a good insect repellant?
I can't find it on the Avon site.
TIA

Pam in Bristol

Hope this helps Pam.

http://scotlandonsunday.scotsman.com...?id=1819182005

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 15-04-2007, 03:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 09:28:58 GMT, Pam Moore
wrote:

Please can anyone remind me of the name of the Avon body spray which
was a good insect repellant?
I can't find it on the Avon site.
TIA

Melanie and Anne, thank you.
The Avon website certainly does not seem to have that product now.
There is Skin-so-soft dry oil spray in a white bottle with pink and
another with blue but no mention of "woodland" fragrance or any
fragrance! See this page....
http://avonshop.co.uk/avonshop/defau...oduct_list.asp

I have found a place to email on the website and have sent a question
about it.
I thought I had saved the group's previous discussion of this, but
no. I've just searched the Archive, via Google, and found a post from
Melanie (!) giving me the info. (June 2002)
If it is so popular, why have they changed it. Didn't someone say
that the army issue it???

Pam in Bristol

Old 15-04-2007, 06:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 15:42:17 +0100, Pam Moore wrote
(in article ):

wrote:

Please can anyone remind me of the name of the Avon body spray which
was a good insect repellant?
I can't find it on the Avon site.
TIA

Melanie and Anne, thank you.
The Avon website certainly does not seem to have that product now.
There is Skin-so-soft dry oil spray in a white bottle with pink and
another with blue but no mention of "woodland" fragrance or any
fragrance! See this page....

http://avonshop.co.uk/avonshop/defau...=fastfind&src_

page=random_product_list.asp

I have found a place to email on the website and have sent a question
about it.
I thought I had saved the group's previous discussion of this, but
no. I've just searched the Archive, via Google, and found a post from
Melanie (!) giving me the info. (June 2002)
If it is so popular, why have they changed it. Didn't someone say
that the army issue it???

Pam, the one I have does not say Woodland. It is the one shown at the bottom
of page 3 of your link (you did go on to the next pages?) and is in a
blue/green bottle at price £5 on special offer at the moment, buy one get one
free. Mine (which works I can assure you!) is just called Skin So Soft
Replenishing Dry Oil Body Spray.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
http://www.whitton-stmarys.org.uk

Old 15-04-2007, 06:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 18:05:05 +0100, Sally Thompson
wrote:

Pam, the one I have does not say Woodland. It is the one shown at the bottom
of page 3 of your link (you did go on to the next pages?) and is in a
blue/green bottle at price £5 on special offer at the moment, buy one get one
free. Mine (which works I can assure you!) is just called Skin So Soft
Replenishing Dry Oil Body Spray.

Thank you Sally. Now I can order safely! I did see that one but was
not sure it was the same thing.

Pam in Bristol