Old 15-04-2007, 07:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris Hogg Chris Hogg is offline

Default and so the watering begins...

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 21:27:33 +0100, "Keith \(Dorset\)"
wrote:

Well Sacha says she is watering...

and so am I.. outside veg, young fruit trees, border flowers.

I don't usually bother with the grass, but there are big cracks there
already.

Is the rest of the nation watering, or just Dorset and Devon?

Keith

Rain here in west Cornwall most of Saturday afternoon and evening.
Nice gentle but steady stuff. About a third of an inch. We did need
it. Showers forecast for the next few days.

--
Chris