Old 15-04-2007, 09:42 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Re-potting question about Hortag

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 00:08:45 +0100, "Kate"
wrote:

"Kate" wrote in message

Thanks for the reassurance, Ray. I don`t think I shall risk trying the
semi-hydroponic method just yet, though, as I am still an orchid tyro!

Kate

If this is a small Cym or a warm blooming cym such as Cym Golden Elf I
would second Ray's recommendation. My Golden Elf has liked it so well
in S/H it broke too plastic pots by growing great roots. They love
S/H. I have never tried a traditional big Cym. in S/H.
SuE