Old 28-03-2003, 11:20 AM
Empty

Default Woot! Non-ghetto CO2 is in my future!

(Paulio629) wrote in
:

After a little research I decided to use polethylene tubing. You can
get it dirt cheap at Home Depot. I found it has about the least amount
of loss you can get.

Excellent, I will have to procure some

Buffy Rules!

Hell yeah! Spike extra-rules...

'Listen to me, you stupid bint. This gem is everything I came back to
Sunnydale for, which has witnessed some truly spectacular kickings of my
ass. Now, when I have the gem, they'll all die, don't worry. But until
then, stay inside. And by the way, I would be insanely happy if I heard
bugger all about sodding France.'
Spike

~Empty

--
'You're not friends. You'll never be friends. You'll be in love till it
kills you both. You'll fight, and you'll shag, and you'll hate each other