Old 15-04-2007, 09:11 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Keith Kent Keith Kent is offline

Default Unknown Vanda

The shape is very much the same as tricolor
keith

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
My first thoght was tricolor suavis, but then you should never trust my
memory. I'd think the lip would give you the best hint as well as the
twisted petals. The coerulea has twisted petals, of course. but I can't
rememebr if tricolor does too. Jay's Page should give you enough species
pictures to go on.

K Barrett

"Dada" wrote in message
. com...
Hello,

I brought this vanda years back and have since then lost the tag. All i
remember is that it is a primary hybrid with V. coerulea as one parent.
Does anyone know what the hybrid could be?

Dada