Old 17-04-2007, 04:56 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Des Higgins Des Higgins is offline

Default Plants named Connor

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
In article , Charlie Pridham
writes

I only found one, a miniature Pelargonium 'Conner'
Raise a clematis of Rose from seed and name it yourself? (probably a bit
long term!)

Oi! You lot! Stop giving your pets Irish names or I will change the name
of our cat to Janet or one of our Degus to Charlie!

Desgruntled in Dublin

No. that will do brilliantly Charlie I'll go in search of it, thank you
very much, never thought of a different spelling.

Janet
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

I wasn't trying to be cleaver - just can't spell! but on that vain how
about
Dahlia 'Little Conn' ?
or Lamandra 'Little Con' or was he a great Dane?

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk