Old 18-04-2007, 11:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] katiejanospam@gmail.com is offline

Default Am I too late to prune autumn raspberries?

I completely forgot in March, and now they have started new shoots.
Should I just leave them, or cut down last year's growth (which
doesn't seem to have any new shoots from it)? I'm in the NW, so it
hasn't been that warm - I am pretty sure the new shoots are only in
the last couple of weeks as I've been away but I don't remember there
being much new growth before we went away.

Thanks!

Katie