Old 18-04-2007, 10:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Paraphalaenopsis Eileen

I have a flask of each of the paraphal species that I'll be potting up
shortly, and I suspect that'll be upside down in pots for the short term.
Is that going to be a problem?

The only one I've ever grown was a mature Pphl labukensis - 3 feet of
pendant rat-tails.

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Hi Tennis

They grow pendently in nature - Photo of Paraphalaenopsis labukensis taken
at Orchids De Villa in Borneo last month.

Cheers

John

"tennis maynard" wrote in message
Roy wrote:
Hope you enjoy this one. Its one of my favorites. It just gets better
and better as it matures

Roy

Fantastic! I have noticed mine had a tendency to blast if any water got
on the inflorescence; I see yours is hanging pendant from the mount. Did
you mount it upside down, or did you mount it upright and it's just
grown that way?