Old 18-04-2007, 02:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Roy[_2_] Roy[_2_] is offline

Default Paraphalaenopsis Eileen

Hi John,

I mounted the plant in a 4 in basket when I bought it at least 6 to 8
years ago. I grow my plants on an open lanai in southwest Florida. The plant
gets a fair amount of sun and lots of air movement. During the summer it
gets lots of water. A little less in winter. I bring it in if temp drops
below 50 in winter.

Hope that helps

Roy

"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Agree with Niek. How do you grow this Roy as I have managed to kill all

the
ones I have tried? They certainly grow in a hot humid climate in Sarawak
and Sabah.

John

"Niek Hanckmann" wrote in message
Auch! My jaw has fallen on my desk.

Amazing plant Roy, congratulations,

Niek

Roy schreef:
Hope you enjoy this one. Its one of my favorites. It just gets better

and
better as it matures
Roy