Old 18-04-2007, 10:06 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Paraphalaenopsis Eileen

Hi, Roy,

Believe it or not, I think we are going to skip Redland this year. It makes
my teeth ache to say it, but we have an awful lot of potting to do. Time to
put things in better order.

I hereby bequeath to you all the plants I won't be bringing home!

Diana

"Roy" wrote in message
. ..
Diana,

They are hard to find, but I found 2 very small seedlings of a specie
Paraphal at Redlands last year. They're still alive,but they grow VERY
slow
in the seedling stage.

I will "on the hunt" on May 19th for more. Please don't buy everything out
on opening day.

Roy

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
I am green with envy!! I have wanted a Paraphal for the longest time, and
every time I think I'm close to finding what I want it's like Lucy,

Charlie
Brown and the football.

That. Is. Gorgeous!

Diana