Old 19-04-2007, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] judith.lea99@googlemail.com is offline

Default Unwanted California Fan Palm Seeds

On Apr 18, 9:30 pm, Sally Thompson
wrote:
I recently ordered some seeds from a company called Supreme Seeds and as a
thank you received a gift of two California Fan Palm seeds. Since these
apparently like hot dry conditions and I live in Shropshire, they don't seem
terribly appropriateg. Also they can apparently grow to 50 ft.

Now I have no idea whether these seeds will grow in this country or not, but
if anyone would like them please let me know and I will post them. You can
email me through the Reply-To address here, but put Seeds in your subject
line to avoid my spam filter - or you can use the contact details in my web
site at Stonybrook, below.

--
Sally in Shropshire, UK
bed and breakfast near Ludlow:http://www.stonybrook-ludlow.co.uk

Sally, I had another look at your site today and I am impressed with
everything you have done. On the site it says you would give further
details of the oak build. Would you be kind enough point me in the
right direction as we are having our house valued next month, it is
too big and we want to downsize but to something different.