Old 19-04-2007, 05:40 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Tropical tree

In message .com,
" writes
On Apr 19, 5:01 pm, Martin wrote:

I think so too.

Take a look at the
photos.http://images.google.co.uk/images?hl...a+campanulata&
btnG=...

I took a look, thank you arn't they beautiful?

Chiltern Seeds sell seed of these, and describe it as "A
magnificent tree for a large conservatory, with brilliant orange-scarlet
flowers." Nicky's seeds also carry it, and offer more seeds for your
money.

I have tried Googling in Chiltern in their alphabetical search but
came up with nothing. I also Googled on the name which took me into
an American site and also sid the seeds were being sold on Ebay but I
just can't find it on Chilterns.

Chiltern Seeds

http://www.edirectory.co.uk/chiltern...p?pe=DBFBCIIHQ
_+spathodea+campanulata&cid=211