Old 20-04-2007, 08:29 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
bobrayner bobrayner is offline

Default Rhubarb in pots

On 18 Apr, 16:58, Peter James wrote:
I have a tiny little vegetable plot with no room for a rhubarb. But I do
have room for a pot. Would it be possible to grow a rhubarb in a pot? Has
anyone on this NG tried this?

I'm growing rhubarb in pots at the moment.

The pots seemed fairly large in the shop, but in comparison to the
size of the root mass (or whatever you call it) they didn't allow a
great deal of room, which worried me at first. However, the rhubarb is
now thriving. So, I think that giving it a good feed seems more
important than giving it lots of space.