Old 20-04-2007, 11:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Powered Rotary Mowers

On Apr 20, 11:37 am, "Anthony"
wrote:
"adder1969" wrote in message

oups.com...

Alan wrote:
For those interested I bit the bullet and ordered a 18' Honda Izy from
herehttp://www.westskelstonservices.co.uk/acatalog/Izy.htmlfor£326
Just need to sort out petrol and oil now.
Regards
Alan

I use SAE 30 in mine, check the documents that came with the mower
it may be 10W-30 for Honda.
Cheers
Anthony

Probably 10W40 or whatever you put in your car, but yes read the
manual and it should tell you.

Have just dug my manual out for the Honda, it states 10W-30,
but as I say the mower in use at the moment uses SAE 30.
Don't know if using the wrong oil would affect your warranty.

Cheers

Anthony

If you know which engine it is you can check at www.honda-engines.com