Old 21-04-2007, 11:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Alan Holmes[_2_] Alan Holmes[_2_] is offline

Default Weed Spraying

"topo" ag @ag.mail.com wrote in message
Could anyone here advise please on the correct strength of weedkiller
to water mix when spraying with a pressurised sprayer.
I'm not sure whether or not it should be more concentrated or not as
it goes much further with a finer spray etc. I'm using * Roundup * and
am not sure whether the ratio should be stronger than using a watering
can?

There are specific instructions on the container.

Alan

Thanks for any help