Old 28-03-2003, 04:44 PM
Douglas Bolt

Default Anacharis, does it overwinter?

Until about a week ago, my small pond seemed well populated with Anacharis
from top to bottom. Now, it looks dead and most has fallen to the bottom.
I live in Maryland. Is this normal behavior for this submergible, or do I
have a problem? Because it looked relatively healthy throughout the winter
(when I could see it without snow - some pics at URL below), I figured it
would continue to thrive this season. So far this spring, the water is very
clear and the fish seem healthy.

--

doug bolt
For current weather Beltsville, MD with live cam + pics of friends, family,