Old 22-04-2007, 04:31 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default Test for Oxygen in pond.

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
I never realized there was such a thing. We just register that if
they are gasping, they need oxygen.

My son-in-law picked up my survivor goldfish today. The fish had been
living in oxygen deprived pea soup since my other fish died of insecticide
poisoning last month. He's been hiding since the Heron attack years ago. He
was netted at the four foot level. He looks good and will soon be in his
new home.

~Semper Fi~