Old 22-04-2007, 12:59 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Test for Oxygen in pond.

Found the "Oxygen Mini Lab Test", for Freshwater & Marine Aquariums,
Accurate measurement of Dissolved Oxygen, which I was using when I was in
charge of my koi pond. It uses 10 ml of water and 4 reagants and has a
compenstion table for water temp and salinity, and gives the results in ppm
dissolved oxygen.

It's made by "Red sea fish pHarm, ltd, Eilat, Israel." I bought it at
PetCo.

~Semper Fi~

Old 22-04-2007, 02:07 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

I never realized there was such a thing. We just register that if
they are gasping, they need oxygen.

Jim

Old 22-04-2007, 04:31 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Phyllis and Jim wrote:
I never realized there was such a thing. We just register that if
they are gasping, they need oxygen.

My son-in-law picked up my survivor goldfish today. The fish had been
living in oxygen deprived pea soup since my other fish died of insecticide
poisoning last month. He's been hiding since the Heron attack years ago. He
was netted at the four foot level. He looks good and will soon be in his
new home.

~Semper Fi~

Rate This Thread:

[IMG] code is On

Adding Oxygen to my pond..Help DD DDD Ponds 5 22-05-2005 07:28 AM
Adding oxygen to pond??? DD DDD Ponds 11 12-05-2005 05:45 PM
how much oxygen is enough for a pond? noone Ponds 5 23-02-2004 03:37 PM
Plants, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen, PS Iris Cohen Plant Science 2 26-04-2003 01:30 PM
Plants, Carbon Dioxide and Oxygen 1_Patriotic guy Plant Science 6 24-02-2003 12:19 PM