Old 22-04-2007, 10:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
topo topo is offline

Default Weed Spraying

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 22:31:47 GMT, "Alan Holmes"
wrote:

"topo" ag @ag.mail.com wrote in message
.. .
Could anyone here advise please on the correct strength of weedkiller
to water mix when spraying with a pressurised sprayer.
I'm not sure whether or not it should be more concentrated or not as
it goes much further with a finer spray etc. I'm using * Roundup * and
am not sure whether the ratio should be stronger than using a watering
can?

There are specific instructions on the container.

Alan

Yep but I don't know if its me or that they are a bit ambiguous ?? Is
the mix stronger or weaker using a sprayer than a watering can ?