Old 22-04-2007, 06:44 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Derek Broughton Derek Broughton is offline

Default starting pump for spring and worried about fish and frogs

Cyli wrote:

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 17:49:48 CST, phillerup
wrote:

Unfortunatly one of my goldfish just turned up floating.
Tail is all black seems to have been dead a while. Why would he all
of a sudden start floating? He definatly wasn't there yesterday

Takes a while for the decomposition gasses to build up enough to float
the body?

Especially in Spring - the bacteria that cause the decomposition aren't very
active, yet, either.
--
derek
- Unless otherwise noted, I speak for myself, not rec.ponds.moderated