Old 28-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Cichlidiot

Default Foster & Smith catalog

Ross Vandegrift wrote:

What bugs me about this catalog is that they send me a new one every two
or three weeks. The best part of online shopping is that I don't have
to read a freakin catalog....

You can call the 800 number on the catalogue, give your customer number
(also on the catalogue) and get removed from the catalogue mailing list. I
believe the web order form has a check box to receive catalogues. Just
make sure that's unchecked in the future. I had to do that to get off the
dog catalogue list when I ordered some feeding syringes for dosing
meds/ferts and delivering foods. Since these aren't under the fish page
(and they really should be IMO, very useful fellows... my fishroom is
littered with feeding syringes for various measuring purposes), I had to
grab them out of the cat page and somehow that got me signed up to the dog
catalogue.