Old 28-03-2003, 05:44 PM
Shiva

Default Are you looking for 'antique roses' ?

Sue wrote:

Hello the group,

[...]
I realize once I read up on roses, go to my local rose society meetings
(soon!) I might have the answers, but isn't it always easier to ask via
email than face to face?

Sue--I can't wait until they bloom and you can see what you really have. I
think you mentioned that you have a scanner but not a digital camera--you
can lay blooms right on the scanner, lid propped, and post them so we can
see and perhaps identify. If you have any trouble posting, you can send
them to me at this email address and I will post them for you.