Old 23-04-2007, 04:50 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
[email protected] jankey@erols.com is offline

Default speaking of virus testing

On Apr 23, 11:29 am, SuE wrote:

Sorry to hear about your Phal. We were at the GYNOS on Sat. Very disappointing. After years of photos and descriptions of this lavish display... It was crowded on an narrow footprint behind the normal area for the show. Talked to Lauris from Cal Orchids. She said the

venue wanted to make more money by giving the rink tent over to a
cafe. It did nothing for the show.

yes i kind of expected it to be on the rink. and agreed, a more open
floor plan would have been better. but not bad for $5. (although
with my train fare taken into consideration, this is the most
expensive orchid show i've ever been to.

--j_a