Old 23-04-2007, 06:45 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
tennis maynard tennis maynard is offline

Default Orchid Gods was speaking of virus testing

K Barrett wrote:

Resistance really *is* futile. *G*

Yes, if there's one thing (and probably only one according to my
'friends') I do know, that's it! Resistance to the orchid addiction
really is futile. I tried it briefly and then when I finally broke,
well, to quote my 'friend' and fellow orchid-grower with whom I do the
Sept. Chicago Orchid Fest every year, "You are out of control!"

So don't save it up, folks, give in! It's the only way to maintain even
a semblance of control. And, oh, yeah, the other thing he said, later
when I was unpacking the boxes and bags from the trip and inventorying
the day, "You spent HOW MUCH??". Now I ask you, was that really
necessary when I was so happy?