Old 23-04-2007, 02:42 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Flea Beetle remedy anyone?

On Apr 23, 12:41 pm, "Bertie Doe" wrote:
For the last 2 seasons, the flea beetle has ravaged most of my tender leaf
veg - even the leaves of my horseradish plants, looked like a swiss cheese
plant.
I've tried liquid deris, but to no effect. I'm prepared to try something a
bit stronger, so any ideas would be appreciated. TIA.
Bertie

I used a general bug killer spray (that said it worked for flee
beetle) and that worked for me. Wasn't sure about what it'd do to the
veg but the stuff didn't grow anyway.