Old 23-04-2007, 06:49 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
John Nolan John Nolan is offline

Default Weed Spraying

In article . com, Dave Hill
wrote:
Just be careful, be vary careful. Once something is sprayed you can't
un-spray it.

Well, I sprayed a stray cowslip the other day, by mistake. My wife spotted
it within the hour and I said, "Wash it off with water".

That was about 10 days ago, and it looks fine.

Regarding concentration. I use 5% for both my back spray and small
handspray.

I'm sure I decided on that having waded through the instructions. Reading
this newsthread it seems that someone is using 3%. Am I right ?

John N.

--
From Glorious Gloucestershire, near Lydney, using :------------