Old 23-04-2007, 05:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Flea Beetle remedy anyone?

"Bertie Doe" wrote ...
For the last 2 seasons, the flea beetle has ravaged most of my tender leaf
veg - even the leaves of my horseradish plants, looked like a swiss cheese
plant.
I've tried liquid deris, but to no effect. I'm prepared to try something a
bit stronger, so any ideas would be appreciated. TIA.

We grow all our brassicas at home in Rootrainers and plant them out when
they are well grown that way they seem big enough to cope with a light
infection although I have resorted to Polysect on occasion when it's very
bad. Like last year.

--
Regards
Bob H