Old 24-04-2007, 11:25 AM posted to rec.gardens
Ann Ann is offline

Default Need to remove my existing driveway

Johnny expounded:

On Apr 21, 10:56 pm, draku wrote:
I'm planing to do remove my existing driveway this summer and build
new garage on the other side of the house. Does anyone have experience
with removing pavement driveway? What tools to use? Any tips?
I leave in NJ

Thanks,
Jim

If you like to garden why not erect a series of raised gardens on the
pavement and grow some veggies? http://raised-garden-bed.com/Chapt10.html

Johnny

It's much better to have it professionally removed. Why keep it if
you can get rid of it? I moved a driveway years ago to the other side
of the house, the worst part was getting rid of the huge curbstones
the original owner had installed.

Also around here it's considered hazardous waste if you bury it at
all.
--
Ann, gardening in Zone 6a
South of Boston, Massachusetts