Old 24-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Brocsman Brocsman is offline
Registered User

A variation from the other replies to this. Try chopping a few handfuls of leaves (and flowers if you like), not too fine, and wilt them in a bit of butter. Then add the lot to a pan of boiled new potatoes.

You can also use them like spinach eg wilt and chop fine, mix with ricotta, and use it to stuff pasta.

Or wrap fish in it and bake in the oven.

(We can do all these, because there's about 200 acres of it outside the back door!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Nolan View Post
Hello All,

We have quite a lot of wild garlic near us.

Can any of you tell me what it is good for and what ways there are of
collecting and preparing it ?

Best wishes,

John N.

--