Old 24-04-2007, 04:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default Flea Beetle remedy anyone?

"Bertie Doe" wrote ...

"Bob Hobden"wrote in message

We grow all our brassicas at home in Rootrainers and plant them out when
they are well grown that way they seem big enough to cope with a light
infection although I have resorted to Polysect on occasion when it's very
bad. Like last year.

Thanks Bob, I'll look out for Polysect and give it a try. I get my
brassica plugs from a local farmer, so no probs with the larger veg. My
flea beetles attack the salad leaved type veg, although they avoid my Webs
Wonder, which seems rather odd?

Never ever had a Flea Beetle problem with lettuce, didn't think they liked
lettuce, only the cabbage family.

--
Regards
Bob H