Old 25-04-2007, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Peter Robinson Peter Robinson is offline

Default Spuds

R wrote:

Bought a pack of Golden Wonder in a bag from Nursery and bugger all root
growing after 4 weeks in cool dark place.

Surely cool & dark is for storage when you're hoping they won't do
anything. Cool and *bright* is for chitting AIUI.

Oh well....they're in now and hope for best...

I dare say they'll grow. I think I've read somewhere that chitting is
only necessary for (first) earlies anyway.

Peter