Old 26-04-2007, 01:42 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Borneo: Anoectochilus albolineatus - jewel orchid

Thanks, Eric.

Diana

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
Diana,

That sounds like a fun opportunity, but my vacation time for the next two,
possibly three years is 100% booked. =(

I can recommend Ron Parsons as an awesome speaker, though, and I know he's
got a lot more vacation time than I do. (He's a gardener with the City of
San Francisco)

Check him out at:

http://www.flowershots.net/

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Diana Kulaga wrote:
Eric, do you ever travel to South FL? I wonder if we could arrange a
speaking tour for you, encompassing several societies. What a blast that
would be! We've been trying to coordinate meetings so we can have higher
quality speakers.