Old 27-04-2007, 12:40 AM posted to rec.gardens.bamboo
Artal Artal is offline

Default Bamboo Invasion II

On Apr 26, 2:43 am, "Travis M." wrote:
"Artal" wrote in message

oups.com...

Hello again,

I tried to post this question last week, but it never
appeared. What can I do to eradicate bamboo from my yard? It is
approaching my house. Do I have to have the yard scraped below the
sod?

No. Just cut down all the culms and kick over the new ones as they come
up. If you say where you are located someone
might take some of it off your hands.

--
Travis in Shoreline Washington

Oh, in Mississippi. I am afraid that it will get under my house and
ruin the foundation. It is too bad, but I am thinking that I will
have to have it all eradicated this year. I wish it had stayed in
its zone.