Old 26-04-2007, 09:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Emrys Davies Emrys Davies is offline

Default Buddleia Problem

"Melody" wrote in message
I am new to gardening and a couple of weeks ago bought 4 Buddleia

plants
which I have in pots in the back garden.

I have come home from work tonight and two of the plants look like

they have
been eaten by something - the leaves have big chunks out of them and

some of
the leaves have almost gone completely.

Has anyone else had this problem? I have searched on the internet but

can't seem to find any problems with Buddleia.

I am worried that whatever has attacked these two plants will attack

the two
others.

Could it be birds?

Any help / advice would be much appreciated.

Mel

Melody,

Scroll to Pests and Diseases on this site:

http://www.hear.org/Pier/pdf/pohrepo...ia_davidii.pdf

Regards,
Emrys Davies.