Old 26-04-2007, 08:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default Borneo: Anoectochilus albolineatus - jewel orchid

I checked his web site. Will give the info to our incoming VP.

Diana

"SuE" wrote in message
On Wed, 25 Apr 2007 20:42:04 -0400, "Diana Kulaga"
wrote:

Thanks, Eric.

Diana

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
om...
Diana,

That sounds like a fun opportunity, but my vacation time for the next
two,
possibly three years is 100% booked. =(

I can recommend Ron Parsons as an awesome speaker, though, and I know
he's
got a lot more vacation time than I do. (He's a gardener with the City
of
San Francisco)

Check him out at:

http://www.flowershots.net/

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

Ron was just in Denver doing his talk on Rarities and Oddities in the
Orchid world. Very nice talk. See if you can get a slide list from
him to publish as a handout for those who just have to get what he
shows. They can not spell it without the help. He has a lovely book
on Masdevallia's and has another book coming out this summer.. I have
forgotten the area. He said he had about 15 different talks that he
does for societies. One of the growers here hosted him. Enjoyed it
very much.

SuE