Old 27-04-2007, 05:42 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Steve[_2_] Steve[_2_] is offline

Default Phal buds turn red...

wrote:
On Apr 25, 6:58 am, "Kenni Judd" wrote:

See responses to your first post. wrote in message

groups.com...

There are several websites that pick up feeds from usenet's
rec.gardens.orchids and present them to their users as their own.
Google's orchid news group is one such web based group, although they
do try to make it clear that some of their groups are really feeds
from usenet. Three or four websites actively try to disguise this
fact.

I suppose it is possible for it to work in reverse: for the unwary
newbie to go to different orchid groups on the web and post the same
question creating the illusion *here* that they are posting the same
question repeatedly.

Just thought I would plant the idea out there.... I don't know if
that is what's happened with this thread or not.

I don't think that's the case this time. If I'm reading the headers
right, both messages were posted to RGO using google groups. Actually
the headers on your reply show you using google groups too. Is that
true, Al?

Steve