Old 27-04-2007, 11:13 AM posted to aus.gardens
CB[_2_] CB[_2_] is offline

Default Perth and WA website seeks gardening clubs, groups and contributors

Hi all

I'm involved in a new West Australian website called Loconut

http://www.loconut.com.au

Our focus is on local news, stories, people, clubs, groups and interests.
We're seeking contributors for our gardening area so if you're -

a) involved in a gardening club / organisation (and would like to setup a
profile on Loconut), or
b) are knowledgable about gardening and would like to contribute in some way

we'd love to hear from you!

Clint