Old 27-04-2007, 01:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Donna \(UK\) Donna \(UK\) is offline

Default Overwatering & Underwatering seeds

I have not had much luck with getting my seeds to grow so far this year and
was wondering if maybe I am overwatering the seeds too much. On gardeners
world they suggested sitting the seed tray in water until the top of the
soil was moist to save distrubing the seeds. I have tried this method but
it seems to have had bad results with germination.

Does anyone else use this method and what were your results like?

Donna