Old 27-04-2007, 04:01 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
accuda accuda is offline

Default Orchids of New Guinea

Thank you for your endorsement and your comments Eric, I will pass them on
to the authors, the dollar/pound conversion is unfortunate but worth it.

Regards

Rob
http://www.etiis.org.uk
The first stop for biodiversity multimedia

"Eric Hunt" wrote in message
I have two of the Orchids of New Guinea CD-ROMs and they are really
stellar. Only complaint I had, and I was told this has improved in the
later CDs, is the images are teeee-tiny on my modern 19" LCD.

An excellent resource, especially for those of you in Europe - that price
is really good. Not so good for us over here, though. =(

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org